Journal Title: Research in Education, Curriculum and Pedagogy: Global Perspectives (RECAP)
Call for Editor-in-Chief
We are looking for an enthusiastic academic with a broad interest in the field of Education and a forward-looking vision to act as Editor-in-Chief (EiC) for a new title Research in Education, Curriculum and Pedagogy (RECAP) reflecting the rapidly changing global education trends and practices. Express of interest is invited from suitable candidates to follow the scope set out on https://recap.at-journals.com/ as the result of initial research and further develop the aims and scope of the journal with their expertise.
The EiC will (1) form and lead an international editorial board with the support from the publisher, (2) take major responsibility of editorial oversight and decision-making on submissions based on rigorous peer review, (3) uphold the ethos of academic rigor and fairness of the journal, and (4) work with the publisher and the editorial board to promote research and practice excellence leading to impact.
All Terrain Publisher will organise regular board meetings, and provide the editorial support to the Editor-in-Chief. The Journal utilises an online editorial system OJS.
Here are the skills and attributes we are looking for in a successful applicant:
- A good publication track record.
- Experience of servicing as a member of editorial boards and/or being a regular reviewer in the field of Education.
- Confidence to engage with authors and researchers to solicit high quality manuscripts.
- Having a strong professional network or willing to continuously build one.
- An ability to foster positive working relationships with colleagues such as Associate Editors.
If you are interested in this, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com